Saturday, June 26, 2021

Oh, By the Way...

 On the recent Condo Week trip to Pennsylvania, I went through the last 4 counties of Indiana. That makes 35 states where I've now been to all the counties. Here's what's left:

Alaska (which has no counties)

California, 3 counties left

Georgia, oodles & gobs of counties left

Montana, 7 counties left

Idaho, 2 counties left

Iowa, 10 counties left

Kentucky, 8 counties left, which I should pass through in a few months

Massachusetts, 2 counties left (both islands)

Michigan, 20 counties left, all in the lower peninsula

Missouri, 1 county left

Nebraska, 10 counties left

North Carolina, 1 county left, which I should pass through in a few months

Oregon, 12 counties left

Tennessee, 3 counties left, which I should pass through in a few months

and Washington, 2 counties left